Welcome to Vital Force Consulting - Homeopathy, Health, Healing
Are you ready to live a Natural life full of Energy, Vitality and Freedom from Disease?
If you are ready, you have come to the portal where you will get better understanding of how to achieve the optimum health with Homeopathy. Homeopathy, an alternative medicine for the 21st century, is the humane and scientific approach to achieving a healthy mind and body. Homeopathy focuses on the interactions and interconnectedness of the mind, body, emotions and behavioral systems. It enables you to take charge of your emotional, mental, and social factors as you experience improvement in your health. It is an approach that respects and enhances your capacity for self-knowledge and self-care, and it emphasizes restoring balance in a natural and gentle way.
- The 2nd most widely-used system of medicine in the world
- Proven track record of world-wide success for over 200 years
- Proven effectiveness for wide range of conditions
- Removes root causes of illness leading to whole health
- Strengthens the immune system
- Frees patient from toxic effects of drugs
- Free from side effects
- Safe to use for all ages - babies to elderly
- Low cost
- Helps reduce an individual’s overall health care costs
- Uses remedies that are FDA approved
- Works by restoring the health of the whole person
Homeopathic Master Clinician, Sujata Owens of Vital Force Consulting:
Sujata Owens, the First Indian Homeopathic Medical Doctor to establish a Homeopathic practice in the United States, is an extensively trained and internationally acclaimed Homeopathic Master Clinician. She has been offering a cost-effective and natural homeopathic approach for a healthy mind and body for over 20 years.
Her deep understanding of the human psyche, unique perspective of both modern medicine and homeopathy, and commitment to being a partner in achieving overall health has drawn a clientele from around the world. She is reputable for her thoroughness and accuracy for finding each individual’s homeopathic remedy in a short time.
Case after case from Sujata’s practice show that the symptoms of most illnesses can be effectively treated with homoeopathic medicine. Carola Bratt, of Minneapolis, MN states: “When you have Sujata as your homeopath, you do not miss conventional meds as you get same results naturally and holistically.”
“If you are ready to take charge of your health naturally, gently and rapidly, let me care for you. I look forward to working with you to revolutionize health care in the United States.” Sujata Owens
Evidence based trials confirm the many benefits of Homeopathy:
Evidence from randomized controlled trials and, in many cases, systematic reviews of the literature, suggests that:
- A well-selected and individualized homeopathic remedy stimulates person’s immune system. A stimulated immune system starts an action that results in the removal of microorganisms and the disappearance of symptoms of disease. This results in a restoration of balance and sense of well being. Trials have found that Homeopathy spurs mechanisms that help the brain and central nervous system influence high immune, endocrine, and autonomic functioning, which is known to have a long lasting and positive impact on health over the life-course.
- Homeopathy offers integration at the mind-body level, which manages stress, allows the body to acquire coping skills, and enables a positive and healthy perspective and attitude toward life. Homeopathy offers a way of calming and relaxing our nervous system. As a result, it is effective in treating mental and well as physical disorders, emotional ill-health and pain and stress.
- Homeopathy offers an educational/informational component, which enhances the self-awareness and self-knowledge that can be effective adjuncts in the management of a variety of chronic conditions.
- When employed pre-surgically and post-surgically, Homeopathy may improve recovery time and reduce pain following surgical procedures.
In conclusion, Homeopathy and other mind-body approaches have many potential benefits and advantages. In particular, the physical and emotional risks of using Homeopathic interventions are minimal. There is considerable evidence that Homeopathy and other mind-body interventions, even as they are being studied today, have positive effects on psychological functioning and overall quality of life, and may be particularly helpful for clients coping with chronic illnesses who are in need of palliative care.